- Office hours are Monday-Thursday 9AM-5PM and Friday 9AM-3PM. We are closed for all major holidays.
- If you have an urgent matter and need to speak to a physician after hours , please contact MatchMD at 877-370-7457.
- In the event of a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- We accept ALL major health insurance plans. This includes all Medicare Advantage, Medicaid HMOs and MyCare Ohio plans.
- All co-pays are due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, money orders and/or credit cards.
- We do ask that we be notified 24 hours prior to the cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment.
- Please be sure to bring your insurance card and an updated medication list to each appointment.
- New patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time so that we may process their paperwork.
- Our physicians generally order lab work to be done 1 week prior to a patient's next follow-up appointment.
- Please allow up to 3 business days to process all prescription refill requests.
- We use certified EHR technology and always send communications of your visit to your Primary Care Physician.
- If you are interested in viewing your lab results, medication lists or getting educational materials, ask about signing up for our patient portal. To access the portal, please visit Health Companion. Our office must provide you with a PIN number for your first log in. Please call us if you need one.
- We ask that all new patients obtain their paperwork prior to their first appointment so that they can take their time on it at home and then bring the completed paperwork in with them for their first appointment.
- If you need a copy of our new patient paperwork, please click the links below and download the forms. If you do not understand a question, please leave it blank and a staff member will be happy to help you get it filled in.